MONKEY WISDOM: FROM FEARFUL TO FABULOUS
- Exploring the impact of the Covid19 restrictions
- Open Forum to raise causes for concern
- The easy guide to understanding why so many teenagers battle with mental health issues
- Overcoming anxiety, anger and frustration
- How to increase confidence
- How to have those ‘difficult’ discussions about how you feel
- How much stress is good for you?
- How not to let social media screw up your life
- Understanding the power of your thoughts
- How to Be, Do and Have whatever you want in your future lives
- Appreciating the pros and cons of mobile phones and social media
- You are what you think
- Where are you ‘at’ right now? (Wheel of Life)
- Visions for the future
Top Tools and Exercises for Transformation and Wellbeing
- Tapping for Emotional Transformation
- You are what you think!
- Meditation: why it really does work!
- Where Am I Now? Wheel of Life
- Vision Boards
- Letters to and from my future self
- Perceptions Exercise
- Power Games – what can you control?
- 100 words: Who Am I?
- I AM – affirmations
- Daily habits of the world’s most successful people:
- Nutrition, sleep, hydration
- Limited screen-time and social media
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Tana Macpherson-Smith of Clearminds Education developed and presents the Monkey Wisdom series. She has twenty-five years’ experience in education as a teacher and senior leader in secondary schools, as a boarding school housemistress, prep school Governor, Marketing Director and creator of life-changing events for young people. Having lived (as a housemistress and parent) and worked with large numbers of teenagers over many years, she understands fully the wide range of mental health issues that affect teenagers and children.